Spying

If you notice any bugs in the game, you can report them here.
Nastiezo
Редник (Private)
Регистриран: вт ное 06, 2007 3:08 am
Контакти:

Мнение от Nastiezo » вт яну 22, 2008 4:24 am

This is the second time this has happened...

A few days ago i spied on a player in universe 2... The spy report came back and said they had resources, and no defenses whatsoever. So, i sent my enter fleet of roughly 150 cargoships to attack, something i've done before, its an easy steal..

Just before the fleet hit the player, i spied again as I always do to double check they have NO defenses, since if they did I'd loose my ships. The spy report came back 30 seconds before the attack, said they had no defenses, and just slightly more resources than the original spy report.

My fleet of cargoships attacked, and out of nowhere, the defender, who was not even online at the time miraculously had a fleet at his planet... He destroyed my entire fleet of cargoships.

I thought, what the f*** so i sent another spy probe... A THIRD one now, it came back the same! said they had NO defenses, none listed, no "information about ships"...

I sent in a message to the support @ xs-software and they still havnt replied...

Now, today It happened AGAIN, only this time I had sent my ALL of my fleet to attack, JUST IN CASE it would happen again... Which I am more than f'ing happy I did because I won this time... Although, now the defender (who i thought had NO DEFENSES) has over 400,000 resources sitting on his planet to be recycled and theres no way in hell my 60 recyrclers will make it in time because Hell... I didn't think he had anything...

so.. to bulfleet I say... WTF!$!@#!@3...

Battle Report:
http://uni2.bulfleet.com/bericht.php?pol_id=3190014a

Spy Report on [2:448:6]
metal: 400000 crystals: 275509
gas: 128821 Energy: 2710

Chance of failure 2%

where the FU@#)$*@% did all those defences come from!@?# He isnt even online!@#
Последна промяна от Nastiezo на вт яну 22, 2008 4:34 am, променено общо 1 път.

Mega
Ефрейтор (Corporal)
Регистриран: пет ное 23, 2007 5:02 pm
Контакти:

Мнение от Mega » вт яну 22, 2008 5:31 am

Wait. Do you get for example something like this:

QUOTE(spy report)Spy Report on *******
metal: 4333 crystals: 16244
gas: 4596 Energy: 1144

Chance of failure 0% :[/quote]

Because if it's so you just don't get a full spy report. If it is full it will say
Information about ships and turrets:
even if the enemy doesn't have anything on his/her planet.

Nastiezo
Редник (Private)
Регистриран: вт ное 06, 2007 3:08 am
Контакти:

Мнение от Nastiezo » вт яну 22, 2008 5:40 am

Mega написа:QUOTE(Mega @ Jan 21 2008, 11:31 PM) Wait. Do you get for example something like this:
Because if it's so you just don't get a full spy report. If it is full it will say
even if the enemy doesn't have anything on his/her planet.
How the heck do i get a full spy report then!?

Mega
Ефрейтор (Corporal)
Регистриран: пет ное 23, 2007 5:02 pm
Контакти:

Мнение от Mega » вт яну 22, 2008 12:32 pm

It depends on your and your enemy's level of espionage. A higher level -a bigger chance to get a full report, but just send more than one spy probe.

Отговори

Върни се в “Bug Reports”